Yellow Hemp Laptop Bag || Handmade: This Handsome Yellow Colour Laptop Bag is perfect for those who need their digital life close at hand when on the go. It is quite a sturdy and spacious bag that can be easily used as a travel bag for short trips and commute. It stands out for its simple and clean design and its functionality, along with being environment-friendly.
Size: 42x32x10 cm ( 16.5x12.5x4 inches ).
!!! HANDMADE PRODUCT THEREFORE THERE MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY CHANGES IN COLOUR AND SIZE !!!
Hemp Laptop Bag Description:
- High-quality heavy-duty hemp textile
- Natural dye
- Lined with local sustainably sourced organic cotton
- One big and very spacious main compartment 42x32x10cm (16.5x12.5x4 inches)
- Padded laptop sleeve for up to 17" laptop
- 3 compartments small side pocket for pens, phone, keys and bits and pieces inside the main pocket
- One medium arc-shaped flat zipped pocket on the front 30x26 cm ( 12x10 inches ) with a cardholder pocket inside
- One big flat zipped back pocket for pad notes/documents 40x32 cm (16.5x12.5 inches)
- Reinforced handles 12 cm high (5 inches)
- Reinforced adjustable shoulder strap ( maximum length 102 cm/40 inches )
- Made in Nepal with love
This laptop bag is the result of the environmental benefits of hemp cultivation combined with its durable characteristics as a fabric
Hemp constitutes a highly sustainable, low-impact crop that can be converted into fabric sustainably. As environmental problems are piling up high around us, so does the need to become increasingly aware of our choices.
We are promoting SLOW FASHION: Good, Clean and Fair
Good - Hemp ethically harvested in the hilly and mountainous regions of the Himalayas. Hemp returns 60-70% of the nutrients it takes from the soil and it requires very little water.
Clean - Chemicals and pesticides free and natural dye. The converting process uses a quarter of the water used for cotton and it can produce up to double the fibre yield per hectare than cotton.
Made by hand & traditional hand operating devices.
Fair - We collaborate with a local charity and our artisans are local
villagers from different social and economic backgrounds
which created a woman empowering community that promotes
the development of new skills, education and health-care for
them and their children.
Join the movement and together we can make a difference living more sustainably.