Hemp fiber is well researched and is scientifically proven to be antimicrobial, antibacterial, hypo-allergenic, thermo-regulating, naturally pest-resistant, and UV-resistant, leading some to call it the hero of natural fabrics.
Given the present global situation regarding the shortage of masks used to stop the inhalation of airborne particles, we feel our Hemp Cotton mask would be the best replacement as it is reusable and biodegradable.
Discarded single-use polypropylene face masks used to stop the spread of coronavirus could be causing significant harm to the environment. Most of these masks contain or are made of polypropylene, which does not break down quickly. Marine plastic pollution is a serious problem. It is estimated that every year, over eight million tonnes of plastic enter our oceans. This plastic does not disappear but rather slowly breaks down into micro-plastic, which enters food chains, with devastating effect.
Whereas our Hemp face mask is biodegradable. In fact, hemp is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics currently available.
- 100% natural and organic
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating to the skin
- Made of organic hemp & cotton
- Easy to wear
- Additional hemp paper layer for extra protection
- Breathable & Disposable
- Sweatshop-free. Vegan.
- Dye Free (*Vegetable Dye on colored masks). Chemical-free. GMO-free. Pesticide-free. Dioxin-free. Formaldehyde-free. Bleach-free.
- Biodegradable. Completely natural & sustainable.
Choose Organic, Make a difference!
Use & Care:
1) Try on the mask and adjust the comfortable length of the ear loops by tying them in knots if needed.
2) Don't touch your mask while wearing and change it with clean hands every 2-3 hours or as soon as it gets wet.
Due to hygienic reasons, we do not accept returns.
However, if you have any problems with your order, please contact us.