Handmade Hemp Backpack - BPN5062
Go slow in a world that runs too fast: choose our SUSTAINABLE VEGAN LINE for a better future.
Our backpacks are perfect for everyday or special activities: for school, gym, work or for travelling and festivals.
They stand out for their simple and clean design and their functionality, along with being environment-friendly.
They are very durable and have a capacity of 20L (can carry up to 20 Kg).
This particular backpack comes in other two statement colours available in our Online Store. 💃
Size: 40x30 cm ( 16x 11.5 inches ).
!!! HANDMADE PRODUCT THEREFORE THERE MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY CHANGES IN COLOUR AND SIZE !!!
Hemp Backpack Description:
- High-quality heavy-duty hemp textile
- Natural dye
- Lined with local sustainably sourced organic cotton
- One big and very spacious main compartment 40x30x14 cm ( 15.5x12x5.5 inches)
- 13" laptop padded sleeve
- One medium zipped pocket on the front 28x22x5 cm ( 11x8.5x2 inches )
- One secret zipped Pocket for valuables
- Two small flat pockets on the front for bits and pieces
- Two side pockets ( water bottle pockets - can fit most reusable water bottles on the market )
- Reinforced padded adjustable straps ( width 6 cm/2.5 inches; maximum length 80cm/32 inches )
- Made in Nepal with love
!It fits easily a 13" laptop, but there is NO laptop sleeve in the main compartment!
This backpack is the result of the environmental benefits of hemp cultivation combined with its durable characteristics as a fabric.
Hemp constitutes a highly sustainable, low-impact crop that can be converted into fabric sustainably. As environmental problems are piling up high around us, so does the need to become increasingly aware of our choices.
We are promoting SLOW FASHION: Good, Clean and Fair
Good - Hemp ethically harvested in the hilly and mountainous regions of the Himalayas. Hemp returns 60-70% of the nutrients it takes from the soil and it requires very little water.
Clean - Chemicals and pesticides free and natural dye. The converting process uses a quarter of the water used for cotton and it can produce up to double the fibre yield per hectare than cotton.
Made by hand & traditional hand operating devices.
Fair - We collaborate with a local charity and our artisans are local
villagers from different social and economic backgrounds
which created a woman empowering community that promotes
the development of new skills, education and health-care for
them and their children.